- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 7 months ago
- Deliver outcomes within a team environment
- Contract until EOFY! With 2 x 6 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship required
A high performance agency that invests in their people, values, processes and systems, this government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries. These include the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
Our client is seeking to engage a Data Analyst capable of driving projects forward and building key functionality within the team to deliver strategically aligned outcomes. The Data Analyst will work in a multi-disciplinary team to deliver outcomes and provide key stakeholders with meaningful recommendations.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience working with large qualitative and quantitative datasets, identifying trends and presenting outcomes
- Ability to analyse customer behaviour across channels to drive solutions
- Advanced IT skills working with PowerBI or similar
- Knowledge of digital service standards and understanding of human-centred design
- It is desirable the application has experience and knowledge of HTML, Web Accessibility, W3C best practice web standards, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager and is able to work in an Agile multidisciplinary team environment
- It is a requirement that successful applicant must be an Australian Citizen
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.