- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 11 days ago
- Opportunity to work in a small diverse Canberra based team
- Contract until September 2020! With potential extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance required
Our client is a key Federal Government agency with high-level responsibility for overseeing the development and administration of policies, programs, initiatives and technology that ensure the health and welfare of the Australian population. Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and provision of a range of services for Australians.
Our client is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team to assist in fraud detection activity and build a data visualisation platform in PowerBI.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum three years' experience with developing data visualisations in PowerBI for analytical use cases Experience in data analytics, modelling and mining
- Proficient with programming /scripting/data wrangling skills such as R, python, PowerShell
- Strong technical proficiency writing complex SQL queries to manage, manipulate and automate complex data feeds
- Demonstrated experience with databases/systems and graphing databases
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6129 6320 or email@example.com for further information.