The primary purpose of the role is to support the delivery of improvement initiatives/projects through ongoing data analysis and by providing insights into the behaviour and performance of the network, workforce and partners. In doing this, the role will assist Executive Managers and project/initiative sponsors to pull out data from various sources and slicing and dicing of data analysis so as to measure improvements in the performance of processes.
- Extract data sets from multiple IT systems and applications
- Analyse complex multiple data sets/sources and information to understand the key messages requiring communication and understanding.
- Translate information into clear and concise messaging that address the key communication purpose
- Create and distribute ad-hoc reporting and data representations
- Improved process outcomes and quality best practices
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Process, Data Analysis position with some Telecommunications experience
- Detailed knowledge of Excel, Alteryx, tableau and analytics tools (e.g. Pareto analysis, and statistical process control charts)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with metrics and process enforcement/ compliance
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to build large scale Semantic Models/Tableau Data Sources