12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Data Analyst'.
Experience working as a Data Analyst in medium to large scale environment, including the ability to:
- Source, interrogate, analyse and compare data
- Conduct data quality checks, identifying data issues, data patterns and documenting the process
- Critically analyse and problem solve to design practical solutions that improve business productivity and outcomes.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Excel including charts, formulas and pivot tables (mandatory)
- Experience in data/metadata management and visualisation techniques (mandatory)
- Data and Information Architecture experience
- SQL - ability to extract data from multiple tables using the necessary joins.
- MUST be Australian Citizen to apply
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com