- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 22 days ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Data Analyst' required to populate data models using your ETL skills, particularly Azure Data Factory.
- Design and development of business reporting capabilities in the data warehouse.
- Development of ETL in Azure Data Factory to populate the data warehouse
- Involvement in the development of related policies, guidelines, standards and other artefacts
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data quality related activities
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Ability to understand user requirements and design reports
- Proficient in using Excel, Excel Macros to define reports required for Business Adhoc Reporting needs
- Ability to think big and work with business leads in writing business requirement documents defining the reporting requirements including support to define technical data dictionary structures.
- Practical experience with creating pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Experience developing data models in large complex organisations
- Experience with building best practice ETL processes
- Experience working with JSON data structures
- Knowledge of Data Lake concepts
- Data modelling experience with knowledge of both relational and star schema designs
- Experience with Azure SQL or SQL Server 2014/2016
- Strong understanding of how to build a data mart or data warehouses in SQL Server.
- Ability to translate the business requirements and architecture into a solution.
- Data governance experience will be highly regarded.
- Power BI experience will be highly regarded
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org