In this position, you'll analyse data and identify issues, trends, patterns and solutions to resolve them. You'll also support ad-hoc analysis across data in multiple business areas, including functional requirements across projects and system enhancement requests. You'll assist and drive resolution thereby increasing throughput and achieving overall team delivery goals.
- Analyse, Profile and systematically present the data for Business and management team understanding.
- Interpreting the functional aspect of data & reporting aspect of data.
- Present the data to business and the consumers of the data which qualifies the scope and highlight gaps/issues on data from Source.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the Business, Solution team or the Technical team to establish business needs.
- Develop a partnership with business & stakeholders to understand data, needs and provide valuable insights to resolve issues.
- 5+ years of experience in a smiliar position.
- Strong experience in SQL, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Scala.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills - Ability to analyze and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts, anticipate issues and make priority decisions.
- Experience in conducting workshop with Solution/Technical/Business team to gather the data requirements.
- You will have ideally worked within a client facing capacity, with the interpersonal and communication skills to manage and influence key relationships with stakeholders.
If you are interested, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only.
If you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.