- Melbourne C B D
- $600 - $700 per day
- Job Type
- Samuel Fontana
- 11 days ago
Contract: 6 Months + Extensions
To be successful, you must have worked in banking / finance!
- Works with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and Delivery business insights through Data and analytical trends
- Manage the data analysis approach and provide input and guidance for the development of the project business case
- Ensure awareness and compliance of all applicable policies and procedures relating to risk and compliance
- Support the analysis of program risks and issues through empirical evidence
- Conduct root cause analysis and demonstrate ability to provide key insights to drive fact-based decisions whilst being able to communicate decisions effectively
- Collaborate and network with other business units and data/information suppliers on system related information, including the Technology units
Key Selection Criteria / Required Skills
- Extensive Data Analysis experience and/or related experience.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with tools and techniques for data analysis (SQL, Python, PowerBI) and data processing tools
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (with the ability to liaise with stakeholders on all levels)
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and constant change, without sacrificing quality whiles working at speed, working independently and 'self-starting'
- An intrinsic aptitude for research and analysis
- A strong work ethic with a focus on excellence and attention to detail
- Competence in managing both internal and external stakeholders and good influencing skills
- Strong Analytical skills - ability to turn data and information into business insights
- Proven ability to deliver in a complex and fast paced environment
- Proficiency in analysing and simplifying large amounts of varied and complex information and recommend positions to move forward