- Competitive hourly rate
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 4 months ago
Our client based within WA's public sector are seeking the skills and experience of a Data Analyst to Analyse diagnose, and assess current condition of assets; identifying, classifying and prioritising asset defects/problems, evaluating asset maintenance needs and priorities as well as facilitating maintenance planning.
Data to day requirements:
- Producing a range of technical reports, including reports on the condition of assets and compliance to safety critical inspections and maintenance requirements and other customised reports
- Ensuring all relevant inspection records and documents are accurately managed in accordance with legislative and obligatory requirements
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on KPIs for asset performance.
- Undertaking data analysis and identifies issues and trends, and provides foresight into the performance of assets considering risk, cost, condition and utilisation.
Essential experience required:
- Strong background as a Data Analyst ideally within an enterprise client environment, with highly advanced Excel skills
- Experience and background in Business Intelligence and data visualisation tools will be advantageous (SAP BO and/or Power BI)
- Strong experience in using CMMS systems will be advantageous (Ellipse)
- Immediate start, ongoing, long term contract.
- Work within a large, enterprise government client environment.
- Highly autonmous role, working on strategic data and information.
- Competitive hourly rate.
If you match the experience required and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button For more information please call Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley on 0892213300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com