- Market rates
- Job Type
- Rory Danagher
- 7 days ago
Contract until end of February 2021 + possible extension.
Brisbane CBD location.
This role will be required to work with a range of stakeholders across Queensland Government to lead the development of a metrics framework to inform and improve cyber security activities and response across whole of Queensland Government.
- Perform expert data analysis activities across government departments and with partner agencies using advanced analytics modelling, analysis techniques, tools and standards
- Undertake analysis of cross Government cyber security data to develop insights and identify trends
- Establish automated data collection processes and define their data analysis requirements
- Develop cyber security dashboard and insights relevant to stakeholder group and audience
- Experience in producing a range of complex insights and intelligence analytical products to create innovative solutions and meet changing needs.
- Demonstrate experience in developing advanced insights and intelligence analytical products and methodology, using new and unique data sets.
- Demonstrate experience in using a range of data sharing and analytics software to improve business performance and organisational outcomes.
- Administer advice in relation to insights and intelligence analysis and analytics.