- South Australia
- Short Term Contract
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- about 1 year ago
- Short Term Contract
- Ability to move to Permanent
- Immediate Start
department, which is charged with creating and positioning a vibrant organisational brand, supporting greater
market awareness of our client and positioning it as a leader in the disability sector. In doing so, our client aims to
create further opportunity to increase support and generate income to improve the wellbeing of people
supported by our client, staff, volunteers and other key stakeholders.
The Data Analyst and Digital Specialist is responsible for the Strategic Marketing and Fundraising database,
including managing the data administration team and performing a range of functions including importing,
cleaning and transforming data to reveal complex trends that support the implementation of strategies through
direct and digital marketing communications.
- Demonstrated experience in performing complex data analysis and reporting across multiple inter-related marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing large CRM databases and systems.
- Experience in analyzing digital communications via email, SMS, Facebook and websites.
- Demonstrated experience in managing data in line with a marketing plan
- Proven ability to evaluate and report on the success of fundraising or marketing campaigns.
- Proven success in leading and managing teams.
- Significant knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing or fundraising principles and communication strategies.
- Thorough understanding of CRM systems and marketing campaign reporting.
- Knowledge of professional, legal, ethical and financial implications of managing data and fundraising programs.
- Advanced data analysis, verbal and written communications skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in the management of data and reporting.
- Ability to be creative, innovative, flexible and readily accommodate change.
- Effective prioritisation, organisation and time management skills.
- Confidence in delivering presentations to internal and external stakeholders.