- $50 - $56 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Fyfe
- 7 months ago
- Tuggeranong Location - Australian citizenship required
- Maximum $56 per hour
- 12 month initial contract
About the Organisation:
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable.
About the role:
As a Data Analyst and Reporting Officer you will review, manage and update the current Excel tools that are used to capture reports of suspected non-compliance or fraudulent behavior. The role will also manage and monitor the data integrity of the current records, identify and design improved data capture and recording process, review and design effective reporting tools using the available data and assist in the data transfer on implementation of the Case Management System. The role will work closely across the three teams using the Excel tools and lead projects to manage and monitor for data integrity issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, and once agreed implement, modifications that can be made when entering data into the spreadsheets, with the aim to streamline the process and eliminate errors in moving data.
- Update the tools to capture and report work items returned to the team for reassessment and referral and dual pathway referrals. You will also support the close out of cases, buy uploading outcomes information from various stakeholders.
- Prepare and in cooperation with the ICT team execute a data transition from the Excel tools to the Case Management System (CMS).
- Explain the data, and provide insights on how to interpret, report from and use the data to various teams within the organisation.
- Provide a strategy to improve the reporting tools used by the team. With the aim of being able to develop reports that are accurate and up to date in an efficient way. You will be responsible for producing reports and also for teaching key staff how to create reports as required.
- Highly developed skills in data capture, analysis and reporting tools.
- Ability to analyse work process and design data capture tools to fit.
- Ability to utilise and develop queries or supporting tools to interrogate and edit bulk data sets.
- Previous experience leading or participating in a data migration project
- Previous experience in DataBase Administration, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence tools or applicable analysis fields
- An understanding of project and program management frameworks and policies.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 626129 6306 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.