- Australian Capital Territory
- $50.23 per hour
- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 25 days ago
Maximum $56 per hour
Long-term contract with extension options
About the Role:
The Data Analyst will be responsible for the mapping, modelling, analysing and improving internal processes within the Branch. You will create and maintain off system business solutions to resolve reporting and workflow gaps as well as providing reports to stakeholders. You will be part of a team tasked to map and improve current process in the Branch and assist with the design of new processes, as improvements to the Branch are identified and implemented.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of data management reporting processes
- Data capture, analysis and development and enhancement of reports.
- Prepare consistent, accurate and timely reports on performance, trends and workload management.
- Providing analysis on reports that are meaningful, reliable and relevant to branch strategic outcomes.
- Identify opportunities using data to identify trends and improve efficiency of the process to enhance Branch performance and the participant experience.
- Competency in data management/reporting and or business improvement
- High level of competency with excel.
- Highly Desirable - extensive experience in using Microsoft excel
- Desirable - experience in working with SAS, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS HANNA, Microsoft Access
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.