Must be an Australian Citizen
ETL / Integration / Messaging
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst / Data Engineer to work in a large enterprise environment with federal government and defence clients.
Only candidates with Australian citizenship and eligible to apply security clearance should apply.
- Proven experience in designing, analysing and specifying scalable and robust data-centric solutions. This includes streaming and batch-type processes.
- Significant level of analytical knowledge, including any of the following:
- Significant experience in Integration and messaging processes.
- Significant experience in data exchange technologies and ETL processes using technologies such as SAP Data Services.
- Significant experience in the development of data-driven solutions, using database platforms such as HANA, Teradata, DB2 to support analysis with demonstrated strong SQL technical skills.
- Significant experience in the rigorous testing of systems using the above technologies.
- Experience in analysing and specifying Operational & Management Information reporting solutions that utilise data visualisation tools.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand & work effectively within a complex technical landscape.
- A demonstrated awareness of industry best practice and trends, and experience in having implemented these to achieve business outcomes.
- A passion for wanting to develop and implement high-quality data-centric products and systems.
For more information on the role please call Calvin on 08 82281560 or apply online.