- $95.00 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 20 days ago
- Mutliple roles available - Various skills sets (See Below)
- Contracts until June + Extensions
- Citizenship minimum - Baseline clearance preferred
These roles are to support the continued development of a geospatially enabled workforce planning tool and the redesign of a publically available workforce data website.
Data Analyst/Scientist - APS Level 6
- Work with a cross functional team of analysts, economists and software developers to develop a health workforce supply and demand modelling tool
- Utilise complex analytic techniques and experimental methods independently to develop technological solutions to achieve business outcomes, using computational methods to discover data patterns and to develop classification, prediction and optimisation models
- Manipulate and analyse big data from disparate systems
- Apply in depth knowledge in forecasting, statistics, linear programming and other optimisation algorithms and quantitative techniques
Required skills and experience for the Data Analyst/Scientist
- Deep expertise in algorithms and statistical methods
- Demonstrated skills applying computational problem-solving approaches (identify problem, model, define methodology, implementation, and assessment)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with analytics programming languages and tools, in particular R (experience in Shiny is highly desirable)
- Strong practical experience (preferably 2+ years' experience) across areas such as scientific programming and (micro) simulation, statistical modelling, and behavioural analytics
Data Analyst with advanced SAS skills
- Analyse data, produce reports and contribute to policy analysis on the Australian health system;
- Develop and maintain the automated data preparation and data confidentialisation process for the workforce planning tool.
- Support the development of a new geospatial workforce planning tool through the analysis of large and complex health datasets.
Required skills and experience for the Data Analyst (SAS)
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or data scientist
- Advanced SQL and SAS programming skills
- Experience developing advanced SAS macros and clean, efficient, re-usable and readable code in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Knowledge of java script and HTML
- Demonstrated achievements in developing projects and building SAS processes from the ground up
Please contact Yvonne on 02 6285 3500 for more information.