Data Analytics / Leadership role
We are seeking a Data Analytics Manager for a 6-month fixed term contract. The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for enabling the business to derive value from current and future data. The Data Analytics Manager will also work closely with key business stakeholders to collaborate on transformational projects, educating the workforce on current and future capabilities and being a partner in realising the value of data.
- Managing a team of data analysts to ensure their skills and resources match the current and future demands of the business.
- Guiding technology decisions to provide the Data Analytics team with leading capabilities
- Assisting the Data Analytics team to prioritise the highest value work and ensure the team engage with the business to provide the highest level of service and assistance
- Promoting the effective use and self-service of data throughout the business
- Consulting with key business stakeholders and data owners to identify key areas of value, where data analytics can provide efficiency gains, cost savings and better ways of working
- Advising and assisting the business with data governance to assist them in having the highest quality and most accurate data possible
- Engaging external specialists, as needed, to assist the Data Analytics team in providing the greatest value to the business Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and Microsoft Power BI is preferred
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call Calvin on 8228 1560 or apply online.