- Up to $1000.00 p/day
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jon McCahon
- 8 days ago
You will work across multiple business areas and projects, managing the delivery of cutting edge advanced analytics, big data, artificial intelligence solutions, data visualisation and IoT, Data Science and Advanced Analytics solutions to the business as part of the Digital Transformation Program of Work.
Key skills & experience:
We are looking for people with a background in, or knowledge of the following:
- Degree in data science, management information analytics, or a related field.
- Extensive experience (10 years+) with client / business relationship management as functional go-to person from a data and analytics perspective.
- Extensive experience in delivering products utilising cloud based data analytics products and services.
- An obvious passion for data and analytics with the desire to learn and discover new and better ways to solve business problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated prior experience working in a client facing role.
- Exceptional ability to build and further develop relationships with key clients.