- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 12 days ago
6 month initial term in Geelong with options to extend for a bright APS4 level Business Analyst to join the Network Support Team. Network Support is responsible for the provision of frontline capability functions to support the service delivery network and its partners. The Network Support Team is a central team located within the Geelong head office of this federal Agency.
The Data and Business Analyst role is responsible for data capture, analysis, and development of performance reporting for operational information, strategic planning and reporting purposes.
You will also be responsible for continuous improvement projects within the Frontline Capability Branch. This would involve mapping current processes, engaging with business areas to identify efficiencies and supporting business areas to document and refine operating procedures. The role will include analysis of operational processes and data, requiring in-depth knowledge of the CRM in use (Salesforce/SAP) to be able to provide sound operational advice.
- Data capture, analysis and development and enhancement of Branch performance reports
- Interpret data for operational information and reporting purposes
- Continued development of dashboard reporting to streamline work and operational reporting across the Branch
- Prepare consistent, accurate and timely reports on performance, trends and workload management
- Analysis of operational processes and interactions in the CRM to be able to provide sound operational advice.
- Support business areas to document and refine operating procedures and processes
- As required, assist the Network Support Team with general tasks including data entry and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Competency in data management/reporting and business analysis / process improvement
- Experience in operational reporting for frontline staff
- Competency with CRM (SAP or Salesforce), Excel, Word, MS Project
- Ability to work with and engage with stakeholders at multiple levels including Senior Project Officers, Assistant Director and Directors, the Network Support Team and Frontline Capability Branch
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com // 0408 388 680 Julie.Starcevic@talentinternational.com