- $500 - $700 per day
- Job Type
- Carolina Ferraz
- 13 days ago
Data and Reporting Analyst.
The Data and Reporting Analyst will work as part of the program team, working closely with the Solution Architect, Project Business Analysts, and Subject Matter Experts in the business.
You will work on the migration SAP project assisting the company with the HCM solution (SAP SuccessFactors)
- Lead the data mapping of the existing HRM landscape, including integrations and relationships with downstream applications, and data warehouses
- Provide data mapping input into, and participate in integration analysis, design and specifications to support implementation of the new HCM solution.
- Develop HCM reports using SAP SuccessFactors, or other BI platform as appropriate.
- Significant experience and proficiency in data analysis and reporting packages
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to interpret data, analyse results and recommend solutions and define new process improvement opportunities
- High level ability to work with project leaders and business leaders to prioritise business and information needs
- Experience in HCM Implementations and knowledge of HCM databases is highly desirable.