- market rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 17 days ago
- Contract until January 31st 2020 + possible extension
- Based on the cusp of Brisbane's CBD
- Competitive rates
- Develop and execute the project data migration solution to support the transition and overall data architecture design and migration requirements in alignment with the Enterprise Architecture standards and principles.
- Work with the internal and external Data Migration Specialists, Solution Owner, Senior Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Test Manager to design, implement and securely migrate data to ensure customer needs and required functionality are defined early in the development cycle, including documenting requirements, trade-off analysis proceeding with design synthesis and system validation.
- Constrain design and solution options based on funding and schedule requirements and ensure any supplier deliverables meets expectations and are fit for purpose.
- Identify program/project dependencies and produce solution designs that ensure effective integration between business, information, integration, identity, application and technology elements of solutions
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and external technology vendors to partner with them in delivering the required ICT outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into data/information models, data migration and ETL specifications, including data quality management.
- Demonstrated experience in the modeling, design and implementation of complex data migrations.
- Experience within the health sector is highly desirable.
Mandatory qualifications, professional registrations or other requirements
- ICT or related degree with a minimum of ten years of professional experience in a comparable role undertaking complex ICT projects and providing ICT solution design services that align with organisational objectives and business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in data models with the ability to develop, execute and deliver a data model approach plan.
- Experience in data vault methodology or similar.
- Experience in managing data in a phased rollout approach.
- Experience in data integration in a highly complex environment.
- Demonstrated experience in large program environments supporting the delivery of complex solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify impacts and dependencies to support business transformation initiatives underpinned by new, complex COTS solutions that will replace large, critical, legacy Enterprise applications.
This is a challenging position and will provide the opportunity for the right candidate to work across a range of architecture domains during the lifecycle of the program.
If you think you are right for the role click the 'Apply' button now. For further information please contact Danielle Wren or Thomas Circosta on 07 3221 3333. Alternatively, email below.