- Melbourne C B D
- Part Time (Contract Role) - 3 Days a week/3 Months
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 5 months ago
One of the biggest resource companies in New Zealand, North America and Asia.
Engagement Model: This is a part time contract role (50%), with an initial period of 3 months, renewable. (3 days a week)
You'll be developing data models, data standards, interface standards and data architecture for the project, you'll also in integrate these deliverables with the related deliverables in the project (eg. Solution Architecture) aswell as providing technical assistance and consultation in problem resolution through solution design and project delivery streams.
- Conceptual and Logical Data Models, traced/linked to related artefacts and models (eg. Use cases, requirements, solution architecture etc
- Data definitions and standards
- Data architecture describing current state and target state specification of the location (geographical and system ownership) of business and technical data.
- Contribution to test strategies and plans
- Definition of transformations for data integration between applications and between applications and BSL's Data Platform (Azure based)
- 10+ years in Information Technology
- 5+ years' experience in IT architecture roles including Data Architect role
- Domain experience in development of or related experience in delivery of Application, Information, Integration, Process, Security and Technology Architecture artefacts.
- 3+ years in leading/managing initiatives and data architecture teams.
- Recognised qualifications in data management/architecture
- Manufacturing/Transport/Logistics industry work experience.
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW' button or for a faster response send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.