12 Month Contract + extensions
Brisbane CBD based (currently working from home)
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality architecture designs within the program with a focus on for the Water Information Systems Project spanning multiple business domains to support organisational outcomes
- Work on multiple projects defined within a transformational program utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies to provide target-state solutions that best fit the business requirements and align to enterprise goals
- Advise on data migration strategies and the transition of legacy systems to future state
- Create and maintain the target information and data architecture and blueprints along with strategic roadmaps
- Contribute to the development of a conceptual level blueprint design that clearly articulates a set of capabilities traceable to project outcomes and benefits.
- Support the procurement, development, configuration and build of relevant technologies such as data warehouse, data models and customer portals.
- Work with the Senior Data and Solution Lead and project team to develop a transition and rollout plan for the capability, data and information management and governance components of the project.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in architecture
- Knowledge and experience with complex transition and staged project implementations
- Extensive experience in data and information management, including data migrations, data standards and cleansing activities
- Knowledge and experience with interoperability, business analytics, portals and process automation
- Knowledge and experience with cloud architecture and as a service offerings in relation to data and information management, data warehouse, BI, data analytics including AI and machine learning
- Knowledge of Information Management Frameworks and QGCIO methodologies
- AWS and Azure cloud environments;
- Directory Services and Identity Management;
- Enterprise Service Bus technologies;
- Service Orientated Architecture (SOA);
- Software as-a-service (SaaS);
- Platform as-a-service (PaaS);
- Infrastructure as-a-service (IaaS);
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com