- Darwin based contract role
- Job Type
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 28 days ago
Skills and Experience:
In order for the suitable resource to effectively execute the requirements of this role, it is required that they must display clear evidence of proficiency in the following:
- Minimum 6 to 8 Years of industry experience in data architecture, or related discipline;
- Proven ability in designing and implementing data management solutions for a complex, multi-source system implementation project. Existing and related projects will contribute to source systems and the need to assess and corroborate activities will be required;
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics and reporting;
- Experience in data migration and conversion processes, and industry standard ETL tools and techniques;
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience in establishing and maintaining positive relationships with multiple stakeholders across business and data domains; experience conducting the stakeholder workshops for gathering information requirements;
- Experience in working information modelling, data standards in the child protection, justice, or health domains;
- Experience in developing extract-transform-load (ETL) processes using tools such as Microsoft SSIS or IBM InfoSphere DataStage;
- Must hold a current National Police Check Clearance. Depending on which project/program the resource is working on, further checks such as the TriService (PF166) association check and Working for Children Clearance (WWCC) will also be required. For this request, a WWCC is also required.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, computer science or software engineering;
- TOGAF 9.2 or CDMP certification;
- Experience in Master Data Management concepts;
- Experience using Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bitbucket (Git) and Confluence;
- Experience with Data Vault modelling methodology.
This is an 8-month extendable contract in Darwin. The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Darwin (NT).
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.