- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 9 months ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills of a high level Data Architect on an immediate start, long term contract engagement.
- Developing designs for Data Exchange/ Data Integration, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Reporting and analytics solutions.
- Producing solution architecture, designs and associated specifications.
- Assisting with the scoping and planning of data related projects.
- Making application design decisions that ensure effective, secure, scalable, convergent, flexible and manageable solutions of high standards.
- Broad background as an Architect in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Knowledge of MS Data, SQL, data queries and scripting languages
- Exposure to API led architecture and cloud services such as AWS or Microsoft Azure as well as Spark, Kafka and ElasticSearch
- Demonstrated ability to adopt a client focused consulting approach with the business, partnering with stakeholders to develop technology led strategies and solutions aligned to current and emerging needs (desirable)
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Tracy Dhir or James Hardley @ Talent on 0862125511 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.