You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD as a permanent employee.
Responsibilities as a Data Architect include:
- Assess business functions and strategy for interpretation of technical and process requirements, as well as the discovery of data and analytics.
- Capture and maintain current and future state architecture, develop roadmaps which inform investment and project prioritisation processed.
- Maximise data and analytics through leveraging internal and external data assets to improve performance.
- Establish and support architecture reviews review boards, and manage issues or deviance from standard practices.
The Skill Set
The successful Data Architect will already have:
- Excellent stakeholder management, effective influencing and negotiation skills.
- At least 4 years financial services industry experience, working with public markets or investment management.
- Experience formulating Data Quality frameworks.
- Experience with the delivery of data architecture, data governance and data management.
- Investment data management tools, data catalog, metadata management and business glossary tools are highly advantageous.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you or you would like more information, apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at firstname.lastname@example.org