- Top rate on offer!
- Job Type
- June Chua
- 14 days ago
- Initial 6-9 month contract
- Mining & Resources sector
- Perth CBD location
We are looking for an experienced IM Specialist with experience in data asset governance to join a leading Resources organisation in Perth's CBD.
On offer is a long-term opportunity with a chance to work on high profile projects in a dynamic, innovative environment. Here you will have the opportunity to lead the high-profile implementation of Metadata management covering critical systems and dashboards, providing the platform for expansion.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding of Metadata management principles and associated software tools.
- Work with internal & external consultants to define scope of Data Asset Governance.
- Business Process and Standards Development.
- Business training and enablement of new practices.
- Develop high level data management architecture.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ plus years' experience working in similar roles, ideally with global organisations.
- Ability to define the scope of Data Asset Governance.
- Understanding of enterprise level data pipelines and platforms
- Strong business processing and continuous development skills.
- Ability to develop high level data management architecture.
- Experience working with Metadata management tools.
- Self-starter with strong delivery skills.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.