- Contract to 30 June 2020 + 2 x 12 month extension option
- High-level clearance required
- Experience with networking & operating systems highly regarded
About the Client
Our client is a key government agency in a large portfolio designed to bring together Australia's law enforcement, national and transport security and multicultural affairs. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, complex projects that aim to support the efficient running of the department and impact to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Centre/ Infrastructure Engineer to come on board to manage and maintain the department's data centre. You will take a lead in the execution of activities, which will require maintaining detailed documents and frequently reporting/liaising back to the Senior Data Centre Manager and other relevant project stakeholders. Other responsibilities can include, but not limited to;
- Developing and implementing solution designs in accordance with company standards
- Provide specialist advice
- Escalating and investigating issues when necessary
- Provide reports based around operating procedures, change requests etc.
Skills and Attributions
- Extensive experience with cabling in Data Centre deployments
- High level of technical knowledge behind solutions
- Strong background behind hands-on deployment & solution design
- Experience and knowledge behind networking & operating systems (desirable)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.