- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 5 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 6 month contract with 6 month extension option
- Experience in developing, configuring, validating, and managing Microsoft cloud platforms, Data Factory, SQL Server, Databricks.
About the Organisation
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
The department is seeking experienced data engineers to drive the design and implementation of cloud-based data analytics infrastructure for key data-centric projects.
You will be required to:
- Conduct data modelling on existing and emerging transactional and business intelligence data assets to inform data architecture;
- Develop, implement and review data-related infrastructure, processes, and procedures;
- Develop infrastructure to support hybrid data and analytics projects, integrating cloud and on premise hosted services;
- Work as a part of an application delivery team on project-based objectives; and
- Work under limited direction and be accountable for undertaking planning, analysis, design, development, and delivery activities within tight timeframes.
Skills and Experience
- Data warehouse, ETL and coding language experience
- Data modelling experience
- Report development experience
- Data engineer experience
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.