- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 4 months ago
NSW Federal Organisation
12 months contract with a view to extend
Surry Hills Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a federal organisation in assisting in sourcing a Data Engineer on a contract based in Sydney.
- Base SAS / Teradata / RDMBS - Ability to demonstrate competency in developing and reviewing code.
- Data warehousing - Understanding of analytic architecture concepts and processes.
- DevOps - Ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the process.
- Programming - High level of competency in Programming, including knowledge of supplementary programming languages such as Python or Groovy.
- Business analyst capabilities: While most of us love to work on code, there are times we are required to wear a BA hat to gather and document requirements and designs.
- Version control - Ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and its appropriate uses.
- Excel - Competency with required systems, software and programs, including SAS and Excel.
- Other - Ability to read and interpret data models and specifications.
Experience with any of the following technologies
- Teradata GCFR Framework
- Teradata UDI studio
- Control-M scheduler
- VMWare, Linux and Windows
- Atlassian suite (on-prem): JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Crucible, Fisheye
- Frameworks: Django, React, Selenium, NodeJS
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.