- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Tracy Dhir
- 26 days ago
- Well known reputable WA Company
- Inital 12 month contract
- Multiple opportunities
This iconic WA mining company are about to embark on a number of IT Business Transformation projects and have an urgent need to find multiple Data Analysts and Engineers. These roles are to mainly focus on assisting the data analytics team to build the cloud platform.
On offer is to join a friendly and flexible team environment working on interesting high profile projects using innovative technology.
- Strong Agile skills- Kanban boards, User Stories, Epics, Features
- Proven ability to be the conduit between the business and technical teams
- Advanced SQL ability around analytical functions
- Data modelling and data profiling skills (SQL Server, MySQL, Snowflake databases etc.)
- Enterprise data warehousing skills
- Business Process knowledge and the ability to create process flows using Visio
- Ability to communicate across the business at all levels
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir or Kate Reynolds by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquiries please call 08 9221 3300.