- SSIS Required
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 13 days ago
- Development of data warehouse, data marts, and data stores applications including extraction and ingestion, transformation, and data loading.
- Support and maintain existing data solutions and applications, including development of ETL/ELT applications, OLAP cubes, reporting data objects.
- Testing and validating data applications.
- Undertaking code peer review.
- Writing and maintaining documentation of developed data applications and data models, such as user guides.
- Contribution and design of data models in conjunction with senior technical team members.
- Manage assigned tasks and daily task status updates through stand-ups and Project Management software.
- Attend to and efficiently resolve incidents affecting the production of data reporting applications.
- Provide support for data challenges or queries raised by business users
- Provide input, technical direction and active collaboration of data solutions and new data initiatives.
- Continually monitor data development trends, identify technical learning opportunities and continuous improvement actions.
- Attend business workshops to assist with requirements gathering and contribute to data engineering and model designs.
- Promote data usage and development of sustainable and efficient data processes and applications.
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of Data Warehouse and Reporting solutions, including data modelling, data ingestion and ETL, and report and visualisations development.
- Advanced SQL coding and skills; with experience applied to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft data transformation tools - SSIS is essential, Azure Data Factory is beneficial.
- Database tuning and developing performant data solutions experience, with a general understanding of database setup and configuration.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com