Join one of Australia's leading technology professional services firm. They are looking for outstanding Data and BI Consultants to join their team and work on emerging technologies and learn new skills. Be part of a leading technology professional services firm!
As a result of their rapid growth in the Data and Analytics area, They have opened multiple opportunities available at all levels in the Melbourne office
The business is structured across four key practices:
- Data & Analytics - BI/DW, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), Managed Services
You have experience working with at least a few of the following concepts and technologies:
- Data movements are about bringing the right data to the right places. This could be data integration tools (Informatica, Talend, Matillion, NiFi) or data processing frameworks (Spark, Beam, KSQL) using a range of programming languages (Java, Python, Scala).
- Data stores are about finding a home for your data. Ranging from relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server) and warehouse appliances (Teradata, Netezza, Exadata) to data platforms (Cloudera, Databricks, AWS EMR) and cloud-based warehouses (BigQuery, Redshift, Azure SQL DW, Snowflake).
- Data serving is about providing usable data to people and systems. This covers topics such as event- and schedule-driven workflows, serialization formats, data modeling and architecting for performance.
- Learning & Development
- Variety of Projects
- Career Progression
If this is you, Push the "APPLY NOW" button with your CV OR alternatively call Wes Elsayed on (03) 9236 7766 for a confidential conversation.