- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 5 months ago
10 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Data Engineer - Reporting' to work with members of the technical team on the architecture, design, development and deployment of Data Warehouse and business intelligence systems.
- Using given requirements, engage with SME where needed to refine requirement.
- Using Refined Requirements, design solution or use given design.
- Using design given (or developed), Perform data analysis to ensure suitable and refine if needed
- Develop best practice code (SSIS/TSQL/DAX) for solution including:
o Detailed Unit testing
o Peer review of code
- Work with other team members collaboratively ensuring cross education/skilling.
- Provide expert advise in areas as indicated in job matrix.
- Depending on candidate
o UI/UX development
- Provide Maintenance support for EDWARD warehouse.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com