- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 6 months ago
4 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Data Engineer'.
- Design and development of business reporting capabilities in the data warehouse.
- Development of ETL in Azure Data Factory to populate the data warehouse
- Involvement in the development of related policies, guidelines, standards and other artefacts
- Liaise with solutions architects, business analysts and other developers to ensure all deliveries are supported by the correct architectural implementation.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data quality related activities
- Enhance the current CI/CD processes to support new and existing development.
- Practical experience with creating pipelines in Azure Data Factory
- Experience developing data models in large complex organisations
- Experience with building best practice ETL processes
- Experience working with JSON data structures
- Knowledge of Data Lake concepts
- Data modelling experience with knowledge of both relational and star schema designs
- Experience with Azure SQL or SQL Server 2014/2016
- Strong understanding of how to build a data mart or data warehouses in SQL Server.
- Ability to translate the business requirements and architecture into a solution.
- Data governance experience will be highly regarded.
- Power BI experience will be highly regarded
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org