Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Data Engineer / ETL Developer to join the Data Warehouse team.
The Data engineer will work with members of the technical team on the architecture, design, development and deployment of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems.
This is a contract role until the 30th June 2021 with a possible extension thereafter based in St. Leonards.
- Design and Develop ETL pipelines for data warehouse to ingest and transform data for batch and real-time workloads.
- Develop and implement ETL components for data transformation/management/movement, data quality and data cleansing activities adhering industry standards and best practices.
- Use Microsoft SSIS platform and TSQL procedures to extract, transform, and load data.
- Work with complex Data Models and translate into ETL ingestion pipelines for Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL components using AZURE Dev-Ops tools and scripting languages - as required.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building and implementing data engineering and ETL solutions with enterprise scale data warehouse projects
- Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL Stack with extensive expertise in SQL Engine, SSIS and T-SQL
- Extensive knowledge in data warehousing concepts and methodologies including design, develop, optimise and maintain
- Experience in Azure native data components such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen 2, Azure SQL Data Warehouse(Azure Synapse), Azure Databricks, Azure Dev Ops
- Experience in test driven development and test automation
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.