- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 8 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 Months Contract
- Design and Develop ETL pipelines for EDWARD data warehouse to ingest and transform data for batch and real-time workloads.
- Develop and implement ETL components for data transformation/management/movement, data quality and data cleansing activities adhering industry standards and best practices.
- Use Microsoft SSIS platform and TSQL procedures to extract, transform, and load data.
- Work with complex Data Models and translate into ETL ingestion pipelines for Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude with out of the box thinking to resolve complex data and performance related issues with strong data analysis skills.
- Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews.
- Ability to follow GIT/SVN workflows and best practices.
- Conduct or participate in meetings with Product owners to demonstrate working solutions
- Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL components using AZURE Dev-Ops tools and scripting languages - as required.
- Modelling, promoting and encouraging a culture that embraces the values of the organisation, a positive 'can do' attitude and approach in interactions with internal managers, staff and other stakeholders.
- Work in a fast-paced team using agile project management methodologies.
- Professional knowledge of Data warehousing and Data Mart Architectures
- Obtained Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) specialised in Database Development/ BI Development/Data Management and Analytics
- Recent Ten (5) years' experience working as an Microsoft SSIS ETL developer and using TSQL procedures in a Data Warehouse environment
- Minimum Five (5) years' Experience working in Agile delivery team
- Hands on experience using MS SQL and Knowledge of Cloud (Azure) services
- Experience working in complex ETL projects
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.