- Government Agency - CBD Location
- Permanent Role
- SQL to extract, transform and load (ETL) Data
The Data Engineer will work with users across the organisation and Insights and Analytics team to understand requirements, identify new data sources and then translate these requirements into specifications required to model and implement data pipelines/ETL and data objects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating databases optimized for performance, implementing schema changes, and maintaining data architecture standards across all of the business's databases.
- Arranging unstructured Data into a form that can be used for analysis and reporting
- Uilising SQL to extract, transform and load (ETL) data into Data Warehouse
- Designing and developing scalable ETL packages from business source systems and accessing data via API calls.
- Integrating data into analytical platforms and managing structured and unstructured data flows
- 5-6 years experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience in utilising SQL to extract, transform and load (ETL) data into data warehouse
- Strong experience working with T-SQL statements.
- Strong experience working with SSIS
- Working with cloud native analytical platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience coding in Python would be an advantage
- Government Agency
- Permanent Position
- CBD Location