This is a new role fin a team that digs into data sets to manifest data in enlightening, understandable ways to fuel decision-making. They are actively growing and are looking for data enthusiasts with backgrounds in design and/or engineering.
They are looking for someone who:
- Is creative and driven by a thirst for understanding
- Is a problem solver with a knack for uncovering elegant solutions
What you'll be doing:
- Work on internal tools, platforms and collaborators from across the company
- Engage users in conversations to uncover how they do their work, what tools they use, how they understand their work and how they solve their problems
- Finding the shape of the data and put together visualisations for a variety of subject matters and domains
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
- Cloud computing e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP
- Visualisation e.g. Tableau, PowerBI
- SQL Server and add-on services such as OLAP, SSRS, SSIS
- .NET Framework and programming languages e.g. C
For further information or to be considered, please apply now.