- Degree level qualification in Information Management or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Demonstrated data management experience within an Asset Infrastructure environment across ERP, Spatial and OT platforms.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills translating strategic information requirements into technical data needs and definition of standards.
- Thorough experience in Information management and information governance frameworks and practices, legislative obligations, principles and operations.
- Business Process Mapping with Information Modelling and / or an understanding of Information Architecture foundations, normalisation, principles, standards.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com