- market rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 26 days ago
This is a contract position until June 2020 + possible extensions and will be based in Brisbane's CBD.
- Design, configure and test SAP S/4HANA in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Transfer knowledge to support staff of SAP S/4HANA in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, technical specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with recognised Departmental and Government accounting policies.
- Liaise with clients to provide high level problem solving and analytical thinking in the development of standardised state-wide processes, that enable the consistent and equitable collection, use, analysis and reporting of SAP data.
- Manage the consultation, governance and documentation processes for standardised business processes and data elements to ensure maximum engagement by all stakeholders and timely endorsement by the relevant approval bodies.
- Manage the development, implementation and ongoing management of processes and solutions for archiving data from S/4HANA in a manner to enable future access, to meet and support the new and ongoing business requirements of clients.
- Consult with and provide expert advice to the business owners in relation to ongoing enhancement and development of the Master Data Governance and Master Data Management.
- Ensure data integrity within the SAP system, especially after updates and upgrades, and develop functional specifications and other solution documentation, and business cases for system maintenance and enhancements.
Applications are closing soon.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button now. Alternatively, call Danielle Wren or Tom Circosta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.