- Location: Burwood/Parramatta
- Duration: Start ASAP - 9 Months Contract +
- $$ negotiable!!
In this project we are looking for people who understand application and data , and how the application interact with the data.
- Working with data, sourced from a central data repository, distributed to downstream applications, and the applications subsequent interaction with the data.
- Transformation of data to support application code and configuration changes.
- Previous experience in a similar, role with large complex enterprise environments
- Understanding of Applications Development Methodology - Waterfall and Agile.
- Demonstrated ability to take a logical approach to planning and analysis, ability to deliver to tight timelines, make sound risk-based decisions.
- SAP-ERP (FI, HR, Payroll, BPC, SRM, BI) and SAP-CRM
- Cloud-based technologies such as Ariba-On Demand and Office365 Suite (Skype, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, Project)
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) / Other Identity Management Systems
- Complex application integration architecture
- API Management and API Gateway Technologies (eg TIBCO), Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Complex data flows and data management practices
- Languages: JAVA, JSON, XML, SQL
- Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Access
- Applications: CM21, Oracle Forms, PIMS
- SAAS: Primavera, Noggin, FCM, Apptio
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org