- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 5 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract up to June 2020
About the Role
- Develop the data objects and data models to support data services in service-oriented architecture
- Review proposed data models in packaged or commercially available applications as part of project delivery
- Participate in data integration, business intelligence and enterprise information management programs
Skills and Experience
- Ability to develop and maintain conceptual and logical data models for the enterprise.
- Experience working with data stewards to ensure alignment of business data domain model with enterprise data model.
- Ability to establish relevant and consistent business definitions and lineage across data attributes.
- Experience supporting data architects and projects in appropriate use of a data model
- Experience in supporting the development of physical data models
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.