- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- about 7 hours ago
- Master Data Management | Oracle | SQL Server | Database design
- 30 June 2020 + 12 month extension option
- Minimum Baseline clearance | Canberra location
The Data Modeller is responsible for producing data models such as landing data models, raw and business vault models and dimensional model to support data warehouse information requirements. The Data Modeller will also be required to:
- Develop data management design artefacts
- Develop/ direct the creation of efficient, maintainable and cost effective databases and maintenance of data management documentation
- Provide consulting support for IT and Business partners.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience of data modelling experience and experience in structured analysis and design
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Understanding, or willingness to learn Master Data Management
- Experience with data modelling. Various database platforms, XML schema design and data management principals desirable
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.