- Developing Current and Future State Data Models
- Develop strong relationships with project team members, and business stakeholders where required
- Provide subject matter knowledge for the modelling of data
- Managing the various data structures between the relevant applications to ensure that the information supplied complies with guidelines and principles
- Recommend strategies, principles and guidelines for the expansion of the data landscape.
Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- Experience producing conceptual and logical data models and associated documentation.
- Experience with data mart and warehouse design
- Experience organising and running business-facing workshops
- Experience with data governance
- Proven experience in capturing business requirements and producing data related designs or architectures to meet those requirements.
- Understanding of data science processes and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with peers, management, business personnel.
- Experience with dimensional modelling, relational modelling and data vault 2.0 modelling methods
- Experience working with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft database management systems and associated tools (desirable)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com