- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 16 days ago
- Leading Energy provider
- 6 month contract + possible extension
- Brisbane CBD Location
This role will develop data models, initially from the new Energy One Trading system, for data to be ingested into the Operational Data Store (ODS), utilizing a Data Vault 2.0 methodology. The outputs from this role will provide valid data models that further expand the ODS and may inform retargeting other applications to use the ODS as a centralized data source in future, as appropriate.
- Developing Current and Future State Data Models
- Develop strong relationships with project team members, and business stakeholders where required
- Provide subject matter knowledge for the modelling of (energy) Trading data
- Managing the various data structures between the relevant applications to ensure that the information supplied complies with guidelines and principles
- Recommend strategies, principles and guidelines for expansion of the data landscape.
Specialised Knowledge and Experience
- Experience producing conceptual and logical data models and associated documentation.
- Experience with data mart and warehouse design
- Experience organising and running business facing workshops
- Experience with data governance
- Proven experience in capturing business requirements and producing data related designs or architectures to meet those requirements.
- Understanding of data science processes and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with peers, management, business personnel.
- An understanding of the Energy industry is highly desirable
- Experience with dimensional modelling, relational modelling and data vault 2.0 modelling methods
- Experience working with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft database management systems and associated tools (desirable)
If you would like to know about the role click the 'Apply' button now. Alternatively, contact Danielle Wren or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.