- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ryan Engelhardt
- 29 days ago
- Are you a recent Data Science or Data Management Graduate looking for hands-on industry experience?
- An opportunity to join an Australian-owned consultancy possessing high profile clients within the data industry?
- Understand the value of data analytics & its ability to influence business intelligence and change?
Overview of the Role:
- Monitor the state of data quality within the department, while establishing goals for data quality improvement.
- Identifying the best approaches to resolving data quality issues.
- Working alongside other Data Officers to develop policies and best practices.
- Escalating problems where necessary to key stakeholders of the data quality initiative.
- Australian Citizenship is required.
- Ability to understand and explain complex, technical content to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to interact with stakeholders with credibility and a track record of success in the business.
- Exposure to data quality concepts, best practices, and tools.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
If you have an inquisitive & proactive personality OR already have 1-2 years of commercial experience within a graduate data analysis role
...Hit the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.email@example.com