- Job Type
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- 18 days ago
- Work within our client's UX/UI Stream
- Contract until EOFY! With 2 x 6 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship required
Responsible for the delivery of advice and high-quality, accessible, social and health services, our client is a large government organisation helping Australians face life challenges. The department is committed to assisting employees with a work-life balance that recognises family, carers and personal commitments.
Our client is seeking to engage a Data Performance Analyst to work within the UX/UI work stream to develop data strategy, reporting and management for our client's website. The role will see the Data Performance Analyst working within an Agile multidisciplinary team to work with a broad range of stakeholders to collate and integrate data from a range of internal and external sources. They will develop recommendations based on the quantitative and qualitative evidence gathered via web analytics and user feedback, the will then identify delivery obstacles to improving performance measurements and work with teams to overcome the obstacles.
Skills & Attributes
- The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to translate and present data in a concise, meaningful way to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to design and deliver high impact reporting
- Strong technical background with an understanding of digital analysis tools and platforms
- Experience working on large and complex websites
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to work in an Agile Environment
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.