- Are you a Data Quality Engineer with experience working with enterprise database environments?
- Looking for an opportunity to join a tech company that is dedicating their ethos to making media accessible to all walks of life?
- Have a interest in the broadcast media industry, and admire the power of software solutions that can influence society for the greater good?
As a Data Quality Engineer you will possess strong experience working with enterprise -level software or large sets of data, and prior experience working within AWS or Azure environments. You will be responsible for establishing best practices for data governance, including integration architectures and analytics; whilst coordinating workshops to explore data integration issues, discover new approaches to managing data and so forth.
What I'm looking for:
- Production experience in designing, developing or operating cloud infrastructure such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Compute Engine.
- Experience with enterprise data management technologies such as relational databases, NoSQL databases, bulk object stores, or time series data stores.
- Experience in leading or delivering data integration initiatives that involved multiple business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience in serving a proactive role with regard to data governance and data management.
- Understanding of Master Data Management or similar approaches for effecting consistency, accuracy and control of data across an enterprise.
- Familiarity with contemporary data protection regulations (e.g., consumer data privacy laws.
- Prior experience working for a Broadcast Media company or within an affiliated industry.
- Exposure to GDPR is preferred!
If you have impeccable stakeholder management experience and an interest in gaining 'hands-on' accountability working with products that are making a difference during global lock-down?
...Hit the "APPLY NOW" button below or emailing directly to Ryan.firstname.lastname@example.org