As the Data Quality Lead you will take overall responsibility for planning effective data storage, security, sharing and publishing within the organisation. You will plan, establish and manage processes to access and independently validate external information from multiple sources, on a regular and consistent basis.
You will lead the team and provide expert advice and guidance for implementing data quality framework for priority domains, enabling project deliverables.
- Responsible for the data quality framework
- Define data standards and data rules, providing input into business glossary and taxonomy development
- Establish new data quality profiling processes
- Provide insights to drive improved data quality outcomes
- Demonstrated ability in defining and managing data quality standards and guidelines, ensuring consistent use and understanding of these across Defence.
- Proven ability to work with the data community, ensuring compliance processes are defined and compliance is established across the projects and business units for data assets.
- Demonstrated ability to perform maturity assessments of data quality capability and creates and advises actions to uplift maturity
- Experience in leading a data team and integrated data management
- Advanced skills in big data technologies
- Demonstrated experience designing, managing, and executing large-scale, enterprise-wide projects.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.