As a Data Scientist for my client, you will design, develop and deploy solutions that digitise and automate clients' decision making processes. Their work embeds artificial intelligence, machine-based learning, cognitive computing, advanced analytics, probabilistic reasoning and deterministic business rules management into core processes and functions within client organisations.
Your new role
- Analyse new and existing data revenues to come up with solutions for business problems.
- Design, develop and implement predictive analytical models.
- Use discovery tools to perform descriptive analytics to support business case development.
- Extract and manipulate data from a variety of sources and subsequently transform data.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in data science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics or similar technical discipline, with Masters or PhD's
- 3-5 years of data science experience, working with an advanced analytics or data science team in a commercial organization.
- Outstanding understanding of analytics, information management, digital and cognitive technologies and business process based solutions.
- Ability to manipulate data.
- Experience in data collection, sampling methods, sample size and data processing pipelines, to create reproducible experiments.
- Using algorithms to learn patterns and extract answers to build models based on data without explicitly programming to do so.
- Profound knowledge of R, SQL, SAS, Python, SPSS.
- Oustanding career progression, continuous learning and development.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture and approach to work.
- Flexible working hours and conditions.
- Strong focus on wellbeing.
- Drive on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- We give back to the community.
- We focus on tackling social and environmental issues.
Callum Grieve - Talent International