- Are you someone who can provide data solution?
- Keen to help build a new data analytics team!
- Thrive to provide solution and support for a data lifecycle!
- Hands-on technically Data Savy!
- Provide the client with data engineering and data analytical advice as it continues to undertake its data analytic transformation.
- Supports the data lifecycle including data collection, transformation, quality, linkage and outputs.
- Documents and maintains business definitions, data dictionary and data mapping.
- Develops testing and quality assurance of data including data integrity, test design, analysis, validation and documentation.
- Delivers processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Extracts transform and load data from different data sources using varied programming languages and big data technologies.
Required Skills / Knowledge-
- Sound knowledge and experience in current information technology, systems and controls
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and implement data analysis procedures.
- Demonstrated expertise in cleaning a range of data forms for analytical purposes.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem-solving ability in a complex and evolving technology and business environment.
- Demonstrated experience in analytical reporting, dashboard establishment and data visualisation development using BI tools.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For further enquires please contact Prasanna Kumar on 9221 3300