3 Months Contract - Plus
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Data Scientist - Digital Information Services'.
- Excellent understanding of query languages and the development of algorithms
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing and regression.
- Good scripting and programming skills and experience in the use of azure stack and Power BI
- Data-oriented personality
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in an IT Project Management focused role.
- Great communication skills.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field OR solid contemporary equivalent work experience combined with ongoing professional development including Licenses and Certification with a data management, data analytics or data modelling focus.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com